Superchoir Membership Terms and Conditions:
* Superchoir Online memberships are available to people aged 18 years and over.
* The Superchoir Online team can make changes to all organisational and/or membership terms & conditions of the choir, including the cost of membership (with the condition of a 28-day notice), and the days and times of sessions.
* To cancel your monthly Superchoir membership, you must send a cancellation notice to [email protected] no later than five days before your next payment is due (membership fees are taken on the same date each month). If you cancel less than five days before your next payment date, we may not be able to process your cancellation before payment is taken, and you may still be charged.
* Monthly membership payments already charged from your account are non-refundable.
* You can also cancel your Superchoir Online membership by cancelling your direct debit directly with your bank.
* By participating, it is agreed that photographs and videos may be taken of all members, and all people appearing in Superchoir Online sessions. These may be used for social media, marketing and advertising purposes in relation to Superchoir.
* Superchoir Online sessions not attended are non-refundable.
* All song arrangements, scores, lyric sheets and recordings are copyrighted by Inspire Me and are forbidden to be used outside of your Superchoir sessions and performances. No unauthorised copying or lending is permitted.
* We reserve the right to refuse a person admission to a session if payment has not been received for the term and/or they are deemed disruptive.
* By completing this payment, you agree to be added to our mailing list and agree to receive weekly choir information (including Zoom links and lyrics). You can unsubscribe to these emails anytime by emailing the team at [email protected].